New Collections Resources, Winter 2020
Check out the newly acquired resources:
- Archives of Sexuality & Gender: LGBTQ History and Culture Since 1940, Parts 1 & 2 -- Archive of primary source publications relating to the history and study of social, political, health, and legal issues impacting LGBT communities. Documents are from the collections of the Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives, GLBT Historical Society, New York Public Library, and the Lesbian Herstory Educational Foundation, Inc. Content includes newsletters, papers, government documents, manuscripts, pamphlets, and more.
- Electing the President : proceedings of the Democratic National Conventions, 1832-1988. -- Speeches, debates, votes, party platforms, names of conventions delegates and alternates from Democratic National Conventions of the United States.
- Electing the President : proceedings of the Republican National Conventions, 1856-1988. -- Speeches, debates, votes, party platforms, names of conventions delegates and alternates from Republican National Conventions of the United States.
- Middle Eastern and North African Newspapers -- Newspapers from the Middle East and North Africa published between 1902 and 1972, digitized as part of a Global Press Archive (GPA) CRL Charter Alliance project. This is an open access collection, with partial financial support from Syracuse University Libraries.
E-Book Packages, frontlists (new titles are added as they are published):
- 2020 titles published by SAGE Publishing, active on the SAGE Knowledge platform
- 2020, 2021, and 2022 titles in the MATHnet BASE ebook collection, active on the Taylor & Francis eBooks platform
- 2020 titles published by ICE Publishing (Institution of Civil Engineers), active on the ICE Virtual Library