New Collections Resources, Spring 2021
Explore the new added eResources:
By Rachel Fox Von Swearingen, Interim Collection Development & Analysis Librarian
- Digital Theatre Plus Streaming video collection of theatre, dance, musical theatre, opera, and film productions in many genres, as well as interviews and notes by practitioners about production, technique, lighting, design and more; includes content from provider such as the, BBC, Broadway HD, LA Theatre Works, and Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Art Films Digital Films, documentaries, masterclasses, and interviews for arts education and practitioners.
- Electronic Arts Intermix Media art from early works to present, as well as biographical information about artists, essays, and information about the media artworks, from Electronic Arts Intermix (EAI).
- Imperial Russian Newspapers — Newspapers from Russia published between 1782-1918, digitized as part of a Global Press Archive (GPA) CRL Charter Alliance project. SU Libraries contributed funding to this project to make the collections open access.
- Records of the Persian Gulf War, available on the Gale Primary Sources platform under “Archives Unbound>Middle Eastern Studies.”
- Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2019 – new content added for 2016-2019
- Daily Worker Online Archive, 1924-1958 – Newspaper for the Communist Party USA
E-books and texts
- New Play Exchange Contemporary play scripts, monologues, adaptations, and more from a variety of writers, lyricists, and composers.
- SAGE Knowledge 2021 ebook frontlist now active on the SAGE Knowledge platform
- Springer Nature Access & Select Program ebook titles (includes Springer and Palgrave Macmillan) now active on the SpringerLink platform
- New access to Behavioral Science & Psychology ebooks for 2018-2021 imprint years
- New access to 2021 frontlist titles for Biomedical & Life Sciences; Earth & Environmental Sciences; Education; Engineering; History; Social sciences