SURFACE – Winter ETDs for 2022
The Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) records submitted by the Graduate School for Winter 2022 are now available in SURFACE, Syracuse University’s Institutional Repository. There were 46 submissions comprised of 33 dissertations and 13 theses from 24 unique departments on campus, including:
Anthropology (1); Biology (1); Biomedical and Chemical Engineering (2); Chemistry (3); Counseling and Human Services (1); Earth Sciences (2); Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (4); English (1); Entrepreneurship and Emerging Enterprises (1); Higher Education (1); Human Development and Family Science (2); Mass Communications (1); Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (1); Multimedia Photography and Design (1) Nutrition Science and Dietetics (1); Philosophy (1); Physics (6); Psychology (6); Public Administration (2); Public Relations (1); Religion (1); School of Information Studies (2); Teaching and Leadership (3) and the Writing Program (1).
- Records for 33 doctoral dissertations are available at: https://surface.syr.edu/etd/.
- 29 were submitted as Open Access (OA) publications, 23 of which are currently available for download on SURFACE. 6 additional dissertations will be available after an embargo period.
- 4 additional dissertations were submitted but are only available by subscription through ProQuest; their records are available in SURFACE.
- The OA rate for dissertations was approximately 88%.
- Records for 13 master’s theses are available at https://surface.syr.edu/thesis/.
- All master’s these were submitted as OA publications with no embargo period.
- The OA rate for the Winter 2022 master’s theses was 100%!
- The overall OA rate for all ETDs for Winter 2022 was approximately 91%
Anyone desiring additional information at either the departmental or school/college level, please contact the SURFACE team at email@example.com.
Back to posts