Page main body content
Present your SU ID or Guest Borrower Card at the Check Out desk to borrow items.
- 1st Floor - Check In/Out desk for books and technology
- 3rd Floor - Check In/Out for books
- 2nd Floor - Service Desk for books and technology
- 1st floor and 3rd floor of Bird Library
Get help finding the resources you need. Our professionally-trained staff can save you time by showing you how to use the best available sources for your research area.
- 1st Floor - Information Desk
- 3rd Floor - Help Desk for maps and government information, music recordings and videos
- 6th Floor - Special Collections
- 2nd Floor
King+King Architecture Library
- Room 302 in Slocum Hall
Located on the 1st floor of Bird Library, we can provide assistance with printing and plotting, scanning, wireless access, copying and use of the campus print management system (PaperCut).