Electronic Training Center (ETC)
Electronic Training Center (ETC) Room 046 in Bird Library is available for use by Syracuse University Libraries' staff for academic purposes, meetings and library instruction.
- During regular library Information Desk hours.
- Functions requiring media equipment must allow a 15-minute set-up time after the Information Desk opens. All functions must be concluded at least 30 minutes prior to the Information Desk closing.
All equipment set up for self- service.
- Wireless and ethernet
- Projection equipment
- Telephone jack
If requested in advance, libraries staff can provide training prior to room use. Please contact departmental technology associate for equipment training.
- Standard room use policies apply.
- Food and drink not permitted in this room.
- The meeting host is responsible for setup, operation and shutdown of the equipment.
- To cancel room reservation, contact Libraries Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room Capacity: 30
Back to all Spaces