MindSpa Meditation Room
Link to Reservation
The Bird Library MindSpa Meditation Room (Room 428) supports the overall wellness of our users, providing a place to practice mindfulness and other guided relaxation techniques independently in a private, accessible, and welcoming environment.
Meditation Room includes:
- A desk and chair
- Internet connection and outlet
- Salt lamp
- Chakra crystals
- Bulletin Board
- Available to current SU and SUNY-ESF affiliated patrons only.
- Room availability begins when the floor opens and ends 15 minutes before the closing of the floor.
- Room keys are checked out at the 1st Floor Check Out desk.
- Room may be reserved for up to 1 hour per day. Multiple reservations within the same day are not allowed.
- Keys not returned on time will be charged 25 cents per minute late fee, and lost keys are subject to up to $100 in replacement cost.
Accompanying kits are also available at the 1st Floor Check Out desk and include:
- Meditation cushion
- Foldable yoga mat
- Sound machine
- Light therapy box
- Mindful Messages cards
Room Capacity: 1
Back to all Spaces