Syracuse University History Special Collections Research Center
Page main body content
University Archives is dedicated to preserving records that document the history, organization, policies, activities, and people of the University, and making those records available to researchers. See History of SU for more information.
- Papers of Chancellors and Board of Trustees
- Records of schools, colleges, and departments
- Papers of more than 250 faculty, staff, and alumni
- More than 750,000 visual images
- More than 5,000 films and videotapes
- Nearly 24,500 theses and dissertations
- Newspaper clippings
Materials in the Archives are available to all members of the Syracuse University community and to the public, except for certain collections that are restricted in whole or in part. This includes both University administrative data and faculty and staff collections.