Vincent Apartments Special Collections Research Center
Page featured image content
Vincent Apartments, Image 14-0582
Page main body content
Acquired by SU: 1959
Location: 105 Smith Lane
Space: 250 apartments in 8 buildings
Notes: Originally purchased by SU to house married students, in 1967 the complex was the first off-campus location approved for unmarried female students. Two buildings were reserved for unmarried female students in their senior year. If under age 21, they had to have their parents' permission. The property was sold to Longley-Jones, but leased back to Syracuse University for a time.