June 2019 News Wrap Up
Newly processed collections.
By Colleen Theisen, Chief Curator
In case you missed it, here is the monthly news wrap up with links to all the latest:
- June 3, 2019. Petrina Jackson arrived to serve as the new director of the Special Collections Research Center
- June 11, 2019. Congratulations to our three SCRC staff members on their promotions!
- June 23, 2019. Announcing our Faculty Fellows who are in residence this month.
Newly processed collections:
- New York State. The Code of Handsome Lake Transcription; Genesee Jr. College Hemlock Fair Collection; School Map of Onondaga County
- Plastics. Glenn Beall Comb Collection; Jantzen Swimwear Photographs; Bruce H. Maddock Papers.
- Small Collections. The Gospel of Charles Dickens Typescript; John Mayfield Collection Relating to David Lamson; Louis Untermeyer Photograph; Marxist-Leninst Party broadside; Parting of the Boats Image; Socialist Sunday Schools Typescript; Three Shepherds Print.
- Special Collections. Robert M. Ingersoll Papers, industrial design; Thomas Moore Papers, psychotherapist.
- SU alumni. Attilio Mascone Papers; Bixby Family Photographs; Frank Meter and Lillian Wells-Meter Papers; George Patten Papers; Miriam Estella Hepler Papers; William Dodge Lewis Papers.
- University Archives. Syracuse University Men's Football Collection.