Individual Study Rooms, Bird Library
Available to current SU and ESF affiliated students only.
Intended for academic and research work only.
- Rooms are available during regular library hours.
- Request key at the 1st floor Check Out desk on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Check out period is 3 hours; renewals are dependent upon availability.
- Students with a block on their library account will not be able to checkout a study room.
- Desk and chair
- Outlet and wireless internet access
- Keys must be returned 15 minutes prior to the library closing.
- There is a 15¢ per-minute fine for late return of keys with no grace period.
- If the key is lost, a $60 replacement fee plus a $15 processing fee will be charged to the user’s account.
- Room doors lock automatically so users should take the key with them whenever leaving the room.
- Immediately report any problems or issues with the room or equipment to staff at the Check Out desk. User may be held responsible for damages if issues are not reported.
- Remove all trash and recycling when you leave; report any cleaning issues the Check Out desk at 315-443-5727.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Please keep noise level down and be respectful of those working nearby.
- Users will be held responsible and charged for any damages, loss, or vandalism to the room. Charges will be added to the student’s bursar account.
- The Libraries is not responsible for damage to or loss of any personal property or items left in the room.
- Items left in the room will be taken to the Bird Library 1st floor Security Office.
- All Libraries’ policies apply to use of the Individual Study Rooms.
- The Libraries reserves the right to revoke privileges for those who do not use the space according to policies.
Back to all Spaces