Crouse House Special Collections Research Center

Page featured image content

wood colonial house with snow on roof and outside

Crouse House, Image 13-0560

Page main body content

Constructed: prior to 1904

Donated to SU in 1955: Mrs. Huntington B. Crouse

Dedicated: May 2, 1956

Materials: wood frame

Location: 400 Comstock Avenue

Demolished: March 1963

Notes: Mrs. Crouse donated her home to SU for use by Hendricks Chapel organizations. It became the home of the School of Social Work in 1957, but was demolished to make way for Haven Hall.