Merrill Hall Special Collections Research Center
Page featured image content
Page main body content
Acquired by SU: 1967
Named for: Albert B. Merrill, chair of Board of Trustees, 1953-1960
Location: 502 University Avenue
Notes: Merrill Hall accommodated 68 students on 3 floors. During the 1973-1974 academic year Merrill was used to temporarily house students awaiting completion of Phase II of Skytop.