Libraries’ Services During Finals Spring 2023
Syracuse University Libraries’ is offering extended hours during Finals Week Spring 2023:
- Monday, May 1 through Monday, May 8, Bird Library lower level to 2nd floor will be open 24 hours.
- Tuesday, May 2 through Friday May 5 and Monday, May 8, Bird Library floors 3 – 5 will be open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, Bird Library floors 3 – 5 will be open 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- April 27 through May 9, the Digital Scholarship Space (Room 459 in Bird Library) will be open for study. It will be staff Monday through Friday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 2 through Friday, May 5 and Monday, May 8, Carnegie Library will be open 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, Carnegie Library will be open noon to 2 a.m.
The Libraries is also offering the following destress activities and refreshments at Bird Library during finals:
- Wednesday, April 26 from 2 – 4 p.m., a study break planting station where students can plant wildflowers in take-home cups. This will take place on the Einhorn Walk in front of Bird Library, weather permitting, or on the first floor of Bird.
- Friday, April 28 and Thursday, May 4 from 2 – 3 p.m. therapy dogs will be in Room 004.
- Monday, May 1 through Thursday, May 4 and Monday, May 8 beginning at 3:30 p.m. Food Services is sponsoring free coffee outside of Pages Cafe.
- Monday, May 1 through Tuesday, May 9 students can pick up for stress relief goody bags at the positivity station.